Monday, March 9, 2015

My Favourite 'Block' Bathroom

Is everyone watching the new season of the Block?
Every year i am more & more impressed with the bathroom design.
{well most of them anyway, theres always one shocker!}
Although i think if they revealed the cost of the build for the bathrooms people would be surprised.
The fittings & fixtures they use tend to be fairly high end & certainly not suited to a budget bathroom renovation!

Daz & Dee's bathroom from last season is one of my all time favourites!
Its classic, simple yet striking & uses beautiful, quality materials & fixtures in a way thats not over the top.
Understated glamour at its best!





1 comment:

  1. What you're saying is completely true. I know that everybody must say the same thing, but I just think that you put it in a way that everyone can understand. I'm sure you'll reach so many people with what you've got to say.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails