Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Sass & Bide Resort 2013

Its no secret i am a MASSIVE Sass & Bide fan.
If there was one label i could live in for the rest of my days S & B would be it!
While in hospital after having my appendix out {in a painkiller haze} i even managed to have a little online spree in the middle of the night. Needless to say my husband was quite confused when, while i was still in hospital, sass & bide boxes started arriving at our apartment! 
Their packaging when you order on line is divine too by the way!
Loving these latest Resort 2013 campaign images featuring Heidi Middleton & her daughters!










3 comments:

  1. Nothing short of fab from this kickass design duo. Nailed it again!
    Daisy xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your provided information is very useful for my trips. I hope you will give more information about your trips in future. I am planning a washington bus tours in summer vacations with my younger brother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, for this amazing post Ashwin I have few suggestions about your tours because I have been used these tours during my grand-canyon-tours last year. It is a good choice that region has a wide range of tourist attractions. "White House" is one of the most attractive places of Washington. It is located on a site near the Mall chosen in 1790 by president George Washington and Pierre l'Enfant. It attracts millions of visitors around the world every year.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails