Monday, October 29, 2012

Classic Bathrooms

Ok, so last week it was contemporary bathrooms & this week I'm working on some bathrooms for a renovation 100yr old house in the country! This are always a tricky one, as you don't want to make a new space look old & daggy, but i also think you also can't just put in a super modern space into an old home , you need to respect the heritage of the house to make it 'work' or at least acknowledge it in some way! Here are a few snaps from the 'inspiration files' of this job!













4 comments:

  1. Nothing like a luxurious bathroom! I just did a post on bathrooms too. Now if I could just win the lotto...

    Ali of:

    www.aliandang.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love looking at beautiful bathrooms... such luxury :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, mixing the old and new is such an exciting challenge! I think that that old house would need some modern bathroom fixtures with a touch of vintage decors. The 8th and 9th photo are some of my favorites from your file that I’m sure would look great in an old house. How did the renovation go, by the way?

    Regards,
    Lida Swisher

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails